How it works
Your newborn or family photo session is charged in two parts: the Session Fee and the Products.
Read on to find out more about the session fee, and what it includes.
To see examples of all the portrait products available to purchase after the session, please visit the Product Range page.
My Lifetime Session is leisurely and informal. It lasts approximately 1 to 2 hours for families, and 3-4 hours for newborns. I always allow plenty of time for shoots, so that your family’s story can unfold comfortably, giving you a big selection of incredible shots to choose from after the session.
Your Lifetime session fee is payable at at the time of booking. Please note that the session fee is not inclusive of digital images or products. A wide range of wall art, albums and digital packages is available to purchase at your Reveal appointment after the session. Your investment is entirely up to you, with no pressure from me: you only buy what you love! Most families allow between £700 and £3,000 on a collection of their favorite artwork to display and enjoy in their home.
And the best thing about the Lifetime Session (apart from the amazing photos, of course!) is that you only pay for it once – you’ll be covered by my Lifetime Session promise and all your future sessions will be complimentary. What better way to continue updating your family albums with high-quality portraits, year after year as your family grows!
Here are the features of the Signature Session at a glance:
THE LIFETIME SESSION
- Choice of weekday (£250) or weekend/Bank Holiday (£295) dates
- Duration: from 1 to 4 hours; depending on session type
- Location of your choice (mileage charged for travel beyond 30 miles of RG21)
- A selection of 40-50 images to choose from at your Reveal Appointment
- Access to a wide range of premium wall art and display products
- Lifetime fee – all your future sessions are completely free!
- Digital images and display products not included and purchased separately. Please see Product Range for more details.